1981 RM125X FOR SALE
Japanese import bought from Ellastone Offroad 2005. If you are a looking for a tight, unabused low hours bike, that is ready to race the new Pre-83 125 class, this is it. I never stripped it to be a show bike, but it's a good enough base to do that if you wanted. Starts easily and runs awesome. One small ding in original pipe. Rims are excellent condition original Tagasaki. "Full Floater" swingarm decals are original. ALl nuts/bolts/fasteners are all original as far as I can tell.
• Rebuilt shock.
• Bored cylinder with new piston & rings.
• NOS Geniune Suzuki front and rear mudguard, rad scoops and side panels.
• New tyres front and rear (still as new no wear showing at all).
• New Renthal sprockets and KMC chain.
• New Renthal bars & grips.
• New folding gear lever.
• New airfilter.
• New MXM seat cover.
• New tank and tank panel stickers (the original tank stickers are under the temporary MXM stickers right now, I have the correct USA-spec ones that will come with the bike but the orig ones will take some work to get off!).
• Fresh fork oil.
Raced once, Lancs Grand National October 2005. Stored since.
Price: 2000.00 GBP.